The CCBCC Martha’s Vineyard Weekend November 3rd, 4th, & 5th, 2023 The CCBCC has been hosting this event for several years and it has always been
The CCBCC Martha’s Vineyard Weekend
November 3rd, 4th, & 5th, 2023
The CCBCC has been hosting this event for several years and it has always been a wonderful time of great weather, seeing old friends and making new ones, and just having fun. The weekend promises to be a beautiful fall outing on the island.
Accommodation: the CCBCC blocked 17 rooms at a special group rate at the Harbor View Hotel. The CCBCC conducted a reservation process in March/April to mitigate financial risk to the club. This reservation does require a two-night stay. People wishing to stay at Harbor View Hotel, should call 844-443-1135.
NOTE: Group rate rooms are no longer available.
If you wish to go on the event and do not want to stay at Harbor View or do not have a Harbor View reservation, you could:
- Find alternate accommodation for one or two nights, and participate in all/some of the activities with the CCBCC. (You may want to call Harborview and ask if they will give you the CCBCC group rate. One-night reservations are NOT available at the group discount.)
- Make it a day excursion by taking early ferry on Saturday, 11/4 and join CCBCC on the group drive, and return same day.
Friday, November 3, 2023
9:30AM – for those staying at the Harbor View Hotel, you may want to take this ferry.
Explore MV on your own.
6:00PM For those that responded and made a reservation, we will have a Meet and Greet Dinner at the Red Cat Kitchen, Oak Bluffs
Saturday, November 4, 2023
For those coming over for a day trip
9:00AM Arrive at Steamship Authority and Queue for Ferry (you will need a reservation)
9:30AM Ferry Departs for Vineyard Haven
10:15AM Arrive Vineyard Haven
For ALL participants
10:30AM Assemble at Tashmoo Overlook Rest Area at 517 State Road (N41° 26.697′ W70° 37.357′)
10:45AM Depart for road tour of Island
7:00PM For those that responded and made reservations, we will have dinner @ Harbor View Hotel
Sunday, Nov 5th, the CCBCC will offer tour options with directions:
- A drive and hike to Prospect Hill. The highest point overlook in all the Cape and Islands.
- A short drive and ferry ride to Chappaquiddick Island and the Mytoi Japanese gardens.
- A self-directed walking tour of Poly Hill Arboretum
- Optional stop at the Alpaca Farm on the return to the ferry.
Everyone is on their own for Sunday lunch and to catch their scheduled ferry.
november 3 (Friday) - 5 (Sunday)(GMT-04:00) View in my time
Cape Cod British Car Club