12nov9:00 am2:00 pmSIGNATURE EVENT: Freezing' Fun Run 4 Kids- 11/12/23Tour & Lunch. a Fund Raising Benefit for Independence House.9:00 am - 2:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time140 Great Island Road, Pine Hills, Plymouth MA Event Organized By: Cape Cod British Car Club
RAIN or SHINE Event: there is no rain date – you choose what transportation to bring. The CCBCC Freezing’ Fun Run For Kids
RAIN or SHINE Event: there is no rain date – you choose what transportation to bring.
The CCBCC Freezing’ Fun Run For Kids (FFR4Ks) is an exciting annual fundraising event for Independence House and a great social gathering for CCBCC where we come together for a cruise and a lunch and raise much needed funds for IH. CCBCC is proud to have a 22 year old relationship with this highly respected non-profit service organization that provides much needed services to abused women and their families. Last year’s FFR4Ks raised $2,550 for Independence House. Our goal this year is $2,750 or more. We are asking everyone to bring a gift card of at least $25 and one or more items for the silent auction. Help us help Independence House by attending this event.
We have made a few changes this year: event is OFF Cape, we’re meeting in a local community center, and lunch is being catered. What’s not changing, the fun the social get together, gift cards for the kids, and silent auction.
Here is what you need to know:
- Pre-Registration is now closed, BUT you can still attend.
- Come to the event.
- Bring a gift card of $25 or more and an item for the Silent Auction.
- If you are staying for lunch, please bring cash/check for lunch payment of $30/person.
- Nov 12th, Sunday, 9:00AM – 9:30AM: meet at the Overlook Club, 140 Great Island Road, Pine Hills, Plymouth MA
- from Rt 3, take Exit 7 and go East on Beaver Dam Road/Clark Road for 1.3 miles.
- Go past Great Island Road and turn Right onto Little Island Road.
- Continue to STOP sign and Clubhouse, tennis courts, bocce straights should be straight ahead.
- Coffee & donuts will be available.
- Find the Registration Table
- Turn in your Gift Card of $25 or more.
- Complete the Silent Auction form and turn in your items. (can be British or not).
- 10:00AM – depart on driving tour around Myles Standish State Forest. This will be a group event.
- Instructions & Tour Route will be handed out
- 11:30AM – return to Overlook Club
- 11:30AM – 1:45PM
- Lunch – provided by Mamma Mia’s
- Silent Auction
- View and bid on items.
- Please pay for your items with Cash or Check at the end of the auction.
- 2:00PM – Event finishes.
NOTE: this is a RAIN or SHINE event – there is no rain date – we will hold the event regardless of weather. You can choose what transportation to bring.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time
Overlook Club, 140 Great Island Road, Pine Hills, Plymouth MA
140 Great Island Road, Pine Hills, Plymouth MA
Cape Cod British Car Club